The Mediation Education Class is required for all divorcing parties.
- Who is required to attend: Both parties are required to attend this class before going to mediation.
- Do you need to attend class together? No.
- What the class is for: To help you prepare for mediation.
- How long does it take: One half hour
- When the class must be completed: Before mediation and within 45 days of the date the petition was filed.
The Mediation Education Class is available online or in person.
Click an option below to learn more.